Houston Home Furnace Maintenance
Your furnace is most likely one of one of the most expensive systems in your home and also a significant investment in comfort. A yearly heating system tune will in fact save you money. Right here’s why it is important to have JAir perform a heating system check-up and also safety inspection each heating season:
4 dangers of an old or unmaintained furnace
- Dangerous Carbon Monoxide
- Breathing Problems
- Fire Hazard
- Financial Stress
- Furnace maintenance is extremely important because a damaged or cracked furnace may be leaking deadly carbon monoxide into your home. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can cause illness or even death
- Everyone loves to save money.
- It may be too late for a tune up if your furnace is not currently running but we offer furnace repair or new furnace installation.
Best Solutions Furnace Maintenance Includes:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Remove and clean burners
- Check air filter
- Check all electrical connections
- Check and adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Check and adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check and adjust burner operation
- Check fan control
- Check and clean flue
- Check manifold gas pressure
- Check heat anticipator
- Check for natural gas leaks
- Check an adjust fan belt
- Inspect thermocouple and igniter
- Clean/wash furnace exterior
- Check heat exchanger
Peace of mind for you and your family.
Cooling & Heating has been repairing AC systems for more than 10 years. We want you to be cool and comfortable, and we’ll guarantee any repairs we make through a one-year warranty.